Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jebusha - Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jebu

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Jebusha - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Jebusha - Hunter   Jebusha - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:08 am

Personal information
Name: Christopher
About you: IT - Consultant during daytime, living in Stockholm with me fiancé and daughter that soon will turn 2y old. got another baby on the way. I've been playing WoW since beta.

Your character
Name: Jebusha
Race: Nightelf
Class: Hunter
Talent spec: 41 / 20 / 0
/played with a screenie:

Too much Smile

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: I used to play alot more then I do today, nowdays I usually only got time to farm for pots, rep. and raid.

Do you own the account: yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes
How many nights in the week can you play: Mo -> Thu + sunday,

Character information
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC: Done all bosses up to Brutallus.

Professions: Leatherworking / Skinner
Link your character here from armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Jebusha

I have many alts, but Jebusha is the one I've always enjoyed the most to play and always stick by. Raiding is what keeps me to the game, to take down the obsticles Blizzard puts up before us.

I know you have set roster with hunters, and have no problem with jumping in when needed.

Technical information
Internetconnection: 24Mbit broadband (100Mbit soon)
Computer: Home made, core duo 2.4ghz 2GB ram
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Yes, and I can talk.

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: no, I know of many in DI but I don't personally know you.

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: not more then I've seen you grow next to us

Which was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: I've been in NES for over 2½ years, as co founder and Classleader of Hunters / Rogues.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Experienced, stubborn.

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: I get to do what I love the most with the game, Raid and hopefully have fun.

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: yes

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: oh, killing a new boss is the best sensation ever. If we've wiped a few nights on him, the feeling only gets sweeter when it goes down. I always pre-read up on tactics before raids, usually plenty of time ahead.

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: yes

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. damn, where is that darn calculater? Smile
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Jebusha - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebusha - Hunter   Jebusha - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Jebu wrote:

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. damn, where is that darn calculater? Smile

Errr, wrong answer! Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Jebusha - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebusha - Hunter   Jebusha - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Just kidding.. Welcome (:
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Jebusha - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebusha - Hunter   Jebusha - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Strange.. this thread is locked and still i can keep on spamming.. Nerf me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jebusha - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebusha - Hunter   Jebusha - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jebusha - Hunter
Page 1 of 1