Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

druid lvl 70 want to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skogis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-17

druid lvl 70 want to join Empty
PostSubject: druid lvl 70 want to join   druid lvl 70 want to join Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Personal information
Name: Björn
about you: dont really know what to wright.

Your character
Name: skogis
Race:night elf
Class: druid
Talent spec: resto or feral ( if you like )
/played with a screenie

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: if i dont work i can play 6-10 hours

Do you own the account: yes i do
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: as i said if i dont work i can play whenever it's needed

How many nights in the week can you play: as you know i dont have a life so i can play every night that i dont work on =P

If u cant manage to play atleast 3 nights a week, dont bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC :i havent done many pre-tbc but i have done full kara 3bosses in ssc i have done gruul's and maggy and tried to do solarion in tk but it dident go so well
Professions: 375 jc/ and i just started enchanting
Link your character here from armory: im sry but i dont know how to do it.

Technical information
Internetconnection: 100mbit
Computer: yes
Do you have a reliable connection? i only get dc when wow-server is down.
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: i have ventrilo 3.0.1 and ventrilomix
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: yes i have and i can talk =P

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: no sry
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: i have done some instance with one or two of you guys.

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it:im in ronin atm but i think that they have taken the fun out of raiding and that's why i want to leave.
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: well i think im a really good healer and that i will be an aset to the guild.
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: well i hope that i will get a good time and that you will get a new friend.

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: yes i hope so.

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: i think that if it's what it takes to get him/her down then it's ok.
Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: yes i will but you have to tell me where i can find the tactics. =)
False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs.: false =S

i hope to get a reply soon and that if you want to know anything more just feel free to contact me in game or by e-mail =)
Back to top Go down
Darkyadai

Darkyadai

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-10-06

druid lvl 70 want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: druid lvl 70 want to join   druid lvl 70 want to join Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Sorry to say this but we are currently full on druids. But thanks for showing interest in our guild. Application Declined
Back to top Go down

druid lvl 70 want to join
Page 1 of 1