Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Socrath . Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Socrath

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Hello Dìes Irae

Name: Jesper Pihl

Country: I'm from Sweden, from a little town called Katrineholm.

Small facts about me: As you already have read my name is Jesper Pihl and I'm from Sweden. On my sparetime I play World of warcraft since I don't do much else (I only play football a bit non-serious , in "Korpen").
Atm I'm studying to become an electricitian and I'm on my second year. I can both speak and understand english good and I can play 6/7 days a week.

Character Name: Socrath
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Talent Spec: atm 2 | 56 | 3
Played: 76 days.

Gametime:
How much do you play avarage every day: I play from when I get home from school til I go to bed (23:30-00:00), so your raid times suit me perfecly.

Do you own the account:I own this account and i have done it since the Wow Release

Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes!

How many nights in the week can you play: Well I can pretty much play all week long, but ofc I go out then and then to enjoy the life outside (the life where I got more hp then my mage Razz ), but I can play 6 days / week, if nothing wierd stuff comes up , also mondays (which is 1 of your raiding days) can sometimes be a problem since as I said I play in "Korpen" and it usually on Mondays, but don't think it should be such a big problem since the matches are played pretty early or really late.

Instance Experience:

Pre TBC: Cleared all instances except Naxx and to twins in Aq40.

TBC: Only Kara Full run , havent got the chance to progress thrue anything else since I kinda spended my most time in Bg's / Arenas.
But I'm a fast learner so I think I would match up to your skills if I just got the oppertunity. And I will ALWAYS focus to 110%!

Proffessions: Herb - 375 // Tailor - 364

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Socrath

Tech info:

24mbit
Packard bell , (suxx at comps)
yeeeee i have a good line and dont get any DC couse of something happend in the area.
Vent 2.1.3 installed
Headset and mic i have ofc and i can talk

Questions:

Friends in Dies: Saxxoo, Teazz and your awesome paly tank, Holykiiller!

Experience from members in Dies: Back on Stormreaver I played in Dies Irae so I know the old guys in the guild, and I have done some random runs with some of them, like heroics, karazhan etc.

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: My mate and I created a little guild which didn't succed so well and as I said before, I focused more on the pvp part but since PvP has become so boring I wanna take the big step into the PvE world. Therfor I left "my" guild.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: I'm willing to learn and go further into the game and raiding. And when i'm raiding I ALWAYS focus til 110% to take my enemies down. Also you will get a funny and social boy into your guild Razz .

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: I get to experience high-end raiding and get to see stuff I only have dreamed about. Also I get to play with the people I look up to Razz.

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: I can ofc spend potions/elixirs/flasks/food everything that will increase my / raids - dps. I'm ofc willing to respecc for certin encounters if that's needed.

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: Wiping is a part of the game, it's needed to learn new encounters. That's why I always have enough gold if this kind of situation appears.

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: Yes, I'm always prepered for new encounter. I always prepare myself by reading on WoWwiki and other sites which gives me the information about these new encounters. But in some guilds they don't follow these instructions which are given in the diffrent "guides" and got their own way to kill an encounter, but as I said I'm a fast learner so I got no problem to learn quick about an encounter.

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs: Seven ducks: 7x2 = 14 legs, Four dogs: 4x4 = 16 legs and Three cats: 3x4 = 12 legs. So in the end we got 14+16+12 which gives us 42 legs in total.

Some guidelines in Dies Irae
1. We dont tolerate any screaming or ppl getting mad in the raids. We are playing on a PvP server so get used to being ganked by hordes and the high instances and we can get delayed becouse of that.

2. We use DkP system with set prices and bidding. If 2 or more members want same item the one with highest DkP wins

3. If u get invited to Dies Irae you will automaticly get the rank Trial and after max 14 days we decide if u are Dies Irae material and give you member status otherwise u will get kicked out from the guild

4. During your trial period you will get the same DkP as everyone else, however raider have always the oppertunity to get loots before a trialist. If no raider wants the item the trials are free to bid aswell.

5. If you become a Trial/Raider there is more rules you have to follow. Theese rules are posted under Important information thread.

Accept!

Socrath - 70 mage - Dancing Gnome.
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Hey Socrath, our mage CL is on a trip with his work, he should be home the next week i think.
So be patience mate!
Back to top Go down
Socrath

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:18 pm

hehe okey, Np , i'll hang around and watch the forum so often i can, and you will find me on the vent if there is something you wonder.
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:03 pm

GL in ur aplication Smile i think we played some instance's havent we socrath? Razz
Back to top Go down
Socrath

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Thank you Zagna, yeee we have done kara togheter and some heroics i think. and we have talked to eachother on ventrilo too Smile
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Socrath wrote:
Thank you Zagna, yeee we have done kara togheter and some heroics i think. and we have talked to eachother on ventrilo too Smile

Seems opening the Recruitment again we will getting ourselves some awesome people ^_^
Back to top Go down
Socrath

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Zagnaphein wrote:
Socrath wrote:

Seems opening the Recruitment again we will getting ourselves some awesome people ^_^

haha , thank you Zagna Razz, i miss you on vent Zagna , some days have gone now since i heard of you on vent , its time for you to come in and tell how boring everything is when you don't raid ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:52 pm

I Dont know if it was sad or not but thanks to some ppl things change to good ^_^
Back to top Go down
Socrath

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:10 am

Zagnaphein wrote:
I Dont know if it was sad or not but thanks to some ppl things change to good ^_^

haha yee maby thats true Wink hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ufourea

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Sorry Socrath, but declined.

Reason is that (now I am back) we have 3-4 active mages (1 is trial) and we want to look for better equipped ones as otherwise it will take forever to progress in sunwell..

GL with finding a guild though.

grt Ufo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Socrath . Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socrath . Mage   Socrath . Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socrath . Mage
Page 1 of 1