Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonelyspirit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-02

lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Empty
PostSubject: lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:04 pm

HI,dies irae-javascript:emoticonp('I love you')
I love you-

Personal information

Name George
Age i am 14 years old
Country Greece
about you I am very mature despite of my age.I am very good boy javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Very Happy and helpful,from what i remember all my guild mates (spam) me telling me thanks for the help i gave them, or the drops i passed for them.

Your character

Name lonelyspirit javascript:emoticonp('cherry')
cherry
Race the masculus dranei
Class Shaman f4javascript:emoticonp('Idea')
Idea
Talent spec restoration
/played with a screenie

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day it depends on the things i have to do in the game but i can play a lot when needed javascript:emoticonp('Shocked')
Shocked
Do you own the accountYes,i own it javascript:emoticonp('Like a Star @ heaven')
Like a Star @ heaven
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime Unfortunatly this is not exactly my daily timetable ,i usually start at 19:00-19:30,but there are some days i can come online at 18:30.Ofcourse i can play untill night every day javascript:emoticonp('rabbit')
rabbit
How many nights in the week can you play i can play every night in the week javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
cheers

If u cant manage to play atleast 3 nights a week, dont bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC I play from tbc and after,i have cleared kara a lot of times,unfortunatly i still havent got some things i still need,but i thing i am not so unlucky ,they will drop one day javascript:emoticonp('Smile')
Smile,ehm failed to kill high king maulgar but killed 1st boss zul aman
Professions 375/375 skining---360/375 leatherworking
Link your character here from armoryhttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Lonelyspirit

Technical information
Internetconnection i surley have adsl but dont remember the exact speed,but i know it is from the very fast ones i rarely have lag
Computer i got the graphics card(dont know how it is called in english sorry)=Asus gf6600-256mb(n6600-TD/256)---Vista---
Do you have a reliable connection? my connection never caused me problems,yes i have a good conection
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed yes ,installed
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk Now that i write my application i dont have (believe it or not my little doggy ate it javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Very Happy)but i will go buy tommorow for sure---Yes i know English and german have the 1st diplom in both of them and going for the next ones,so i think i am able to communicate easily.

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you Unfortunatly not,but i would love to have one of u because u are all so good guys from what i know
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members
Nop,but if u give me the chance i whould love to experience with you
Which was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it the guild i am now is the darkness but we migrated to curse and because of not good comunication we migrated again to our guild,that caused some people to leave and now we stopped raiding--i find very bad to leave a guild specialy when u are from the basics raiders,i realy find it a terrible mistake-
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae i believe u should accept me because from what i know u want good guys and i believe i can help u progres even if my gear is not the best,i know my char and i play pretty good from what people has told me .javascript:emoticonp('Embarassed')
Embarassed
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae Looking in my gear u would say,yea that guy wants only to gear up and be boosted-ofcourse not,i play for the game and i think ur guild will help me enjoy the game more,the gear is not my first priority,i hope u understand this
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes Yes,i think i can afford buying flasks/pots/food ---and when i know from previously that we will raid i will surely be prepaired--
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss Ok i have no problem with that i think it is one of the good ways at least for the tough bosses- i dont mind getting wiped all day --that is the game:)))--
Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with Ofcourse i am ready to read all tactics,i wouldnt be good in mind if i didnt read tactics before raiding especialy if i wasnt experienced to them javascript:emoticonp('study')
studyjavascript:emoticonp('lol!')
lol!
False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. With a little imagination it is true but based in mathematic calculation(seven ducks=2x7=14---four dogs=4x4=16---three cats=3x4=12--------14+16+12=42---------but:)javascript:emoticonp('Idea')
Idea14+16+12-(2)=40 that is imaginary mathematicsjavascript:emoticonp('cheers')
cheers

alien I love you I love you I love you [u] cheers
Back to top Go down
lonelyspirit

PostSubject: emotion problem   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:42 pm

sorry for the emotion problem:( first time using them and did it completely wrong--realy sorry hope this wont affect ur last decision
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:46 am

Woah so much pink, me likes!

Goodluck with your application Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:17 am

Sorry, we're not looking to gear boost another karazhan/pvp geared resto shaman atm. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
lonelyspirit

PostSubject: Re: lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:38 am

yes ok i understand that about the gear,but i dont think i am so pvp,u may saw me when i was in arena--but ok it worthed to try:)
Back to top Go down
lonelyspirit

PostSubject: Re: lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:42 am

i will have all my pve gear weared today if u want to take a look again,i would really apreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))   lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonelyspirit-resto shaman aplication:))
Page 1 of 1