Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )

Go down 
+3
Holykiiller
Freixenet
Rood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rood

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Empty
PostSubject: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Personal information
Name: Erik
about you: Well I'm 18 year old guy from norway, I've played wow since it's release with small breaks from pve, rather going pvp those "breaks"
I'm just about to finish school, which gives me about 1 year to finish off some extra studies (to get a higher grade basically) before I studie further into becoming a teacher ^^. idd I'd be one of those poorly payed bastards who actually likes his work!
Some of you know me, some of you might even despise me, as I've got a bad temper some days, it's nothing that I can help, it's just natural for everyone to have that some times. =)

Hope to join so that I can experience some more PvE content before Wrath of the lich king is released. And ofc, can't hide it, perhaps get a few epics on the road Wink

Your character
Name: Rood
Race: Nelf (male)
Class: Hunter
Talent spec: 41/20/0 (BM, PvE)
/played with a screenie
12 days 23 hours 21minutes and 53 seconds... tbh I didn't get this screenie thing to work with my Opera..anyhow 12 days ain't much to brag about ^^

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every dayfrom 4-8 hours tbh :s depends, I am struggeling irl -.-
Do you own the account Ofc, yes.
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes I can and probably longer if required.
How many nights in the week can you play: 7

Character information:

Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC: Well last time was with you guys, Leo was it. that 1%!!! dammit!
Professions: On Rood, I haven't lvld my proffesions, but then again all my pots and herbs I aquire on Reed, and any gems and occasional tailoring equip I aquire from Orely.
Link your character here from armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Rood
or
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Mazrigos&character=Rood
if one doesn't work, the other one should ^^ + it shows how far my gear can go in PvE. (beimba.hu)

Technical information
Internetconnection: 6MB
Computer: XPS | M1710 (with 4mb ram and some upgrades to it)
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes, very reliable.
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes ofc.
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: I can tank ye.

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Well let's see been a long time, not so many may remember Orely, but it was top 3 dps! Wink plan on the same with Rood, which I normally am when I do 10s with Watchers.

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Yes

Which was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it:
I'm still a memember of Watchers, great bunch of guys, but I'm looking for 25man experience before the realese of an expansion.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Well I belive I'd be a valuable member and as soon as I get some more decent gear I belive I would probably manage to fight for top dps. (I do it hardcore or don't do it at all) So I give it my all, pot it to the max and wellfed etc. =)

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: Raiding experience, get to look at the content.
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Yes shouldn't be a problem, herber on Reed where I easily farm elixirs fast. (I use major Mageblood and agility btw)
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: Some times it's just required, would be a painful repair bill but to progress it's needed.
Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: Yes ofc ^^
False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. False, it's 42 Wink
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:13 pm

HUGE MF BUMP cheers cheers

Hope u get in Rood
Remeber him as a great guy, and know what too do.
He was our warlock tank on Leotheras goddamnit Smile

GL Rood ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Holykiiller

Holykiiller

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Rood wrote:

Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC: Well last time was with you guys, Leo was it. that 1%!!! dammit!

That one was twoeye's fault! (bind his Shield wall to nr1 or something!!!) and Haaaaai Orely!

Bump! good player!
Back to top Go down
Tauremorn

Tauremorn

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi there.

Really nice apply and You have some nice gear also, unfortuly we have three T6 hunters and one t5 hunter playing atm.

And since we dont see any major lack of hunters in the raids for the moment I will have to decline your application for now.

This is NOT a 100 % decline, if the hunter ratio will fall I will contact you and see if you want to join.

So for now I will think of this as a standby app.

Best regards Tauremorn Guild Leader / Hunter Class Leader of DI
Back to top Go down
Rood

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:31 pm

I'll drop by now and then to check up on it. but if you reply and I don't, please contact ingame or something Smile thx
Back to top Go down
Xaitor

Xaitor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Tauremorn wrote:

And since we dont see any major lack of hunters in the raids for the moment I will have to decline your application for now.

omg nooot last night lack of 2 hunters !!!!!!!!! get him in!
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Word, we need hunters apperently!
get'em !!
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Pff we need ppl who can actually handle their dps Razz

A good app to bad Taure saíd no for the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
Rood

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Teaz wrote:
Pff we need ppl who can actually handle their dps Razz

hehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Tauremorn

Tauremorn

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Will see how this reset turns out and then give you an answer =)
Back to top Go down
Rood

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Hey guys, soz to say, but I've now accepted an invitation to HHS ^^ So you can now close this application.

Just want to say thx for all the kind words Smile and gl to you all.
Back to top Go down
Ufourea

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:25 am

Great - Crying or Very sad

We fail...

need more hunter application scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )   Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rood - hunter application (PS: Melvin too)(Declined )
Page 1 of 1