Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gnome mage - Squeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
squeal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Gnome mage - Squeal Empty
PostSubject: Gnome mage - Squeal   Gnome mage - Squeal Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Name: Robin
about you: I am a nice and helpfull person. Love to help, and have fun with friends.

Your character

Name: Squeal
Race: Gnome male
Class: Mage
Talent spec: Fire

Gametime

How much do you play avarage every day: Everyday, 4-7 hours a day.
Do you own the account: Yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes
How many nights in the week can you play: All ofc.

Character information

Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC: Raided Karazhan, Zul'aman, Gruuls, Ssc, Tempest Keep and Hyjal.
Professions: Engineering: 379 and Tailor: 368
Link your character here from armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=squeal

Technical information

Internetconnection: Internet connection is stable, fast and nice.
Computer: Stable and newly updated computer.
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes?
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Yes

Questions:

Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Yes, Wilybob.
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Yes, Wilybob. Irl friends Smile
Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: My last guild was "The noodle Company" and I leaved because I migrated to Mazrigos Smile
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Cause I got much experiance, and played for long time. And have ok gear.
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: nice friends, funny raiding nights Very Happy
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Yes
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: NP =)
Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: Yes.

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs? Answer= 42 legs! False !

Some guidelines in Dies Irae:

1. We dont tolerate any screaming or ppl getting mad in the raids. We are playing on a PvP server so get used to being ganked by hordes and the high instances and we can get delayed becouse of that.

2. We use DkP system with set prices and bidding. If 2 or more members want same item the one with highest DkP wins

3. If u get invited to Dies Irae you will automaticly get the rank Trial and after max 14 days we decide if u are Dies Irae material and give you member status otherwise u will get kicked out from the guild

4. During your trial period you will get the same DkP as everyone else, however raider have always the oppertunity to get loots before a trialist. If no raider wants the item the trials are free to bid aswell.

5. If you become a Trial/Raider there is more rules you have to follow. Theese rules are posted under Important information thread.

I Accept Ofc Very Happy

Last edited by squeal on Tue May 13, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holykiiller

Holykiiller

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage - Squeal   Gnome mage - Squeal Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:20 am

squeal wrote:

Do you have a reliable connection? No

You know what "reliable" means?

If not that 1 will be a hugh problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Ufourea

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage - Squeal   Gnome mage - Squeal Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Indeed you need to have a relaible connection'.

In any case, I put the application on hold until we know the outcome from Willibob's trial as we need only one active mage. Secondly the armory link aint working and need to get some idea about your gear.

Thx Ufo
Back to top Go down
squeal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage - Squeal   Gnome mage - Squeal Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:05 pm

Ok, Thx.. Yeah, Armory aint working because I newly Migrated to Mazrigos Smile

But btw... Got 2/5 T5, 4/5 T4, Random epix, Spellfire belt ++ Some S1, S2... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage - Squeal   Gnome mage - Squeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnome mage - Squeal
Page 1 of 1