Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frapes , Shadowpriest

Go down 
+6
Freixenet
Zagnaphein
Ufourea
Darkyadai
Holykiiller
frapes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
frapes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Frapes , Shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:13 am

Hi everyone, my name is George and i am from Greece.I'm 21 years old and at the moment i'm studying informatics in university.
I've been playing with Frapes, my nightelf shadowpriest ,for quite some time ( 120 days if im not mistaken , ill try to add a screenie later if possible) and i used to raid with 14/0/47 spec.

There isn't really an average playtime for me, as i can play from 30 min to 24 hours ( it's up to what is the next goal or what am i planning to do with my char).

I can usually raid at least 3 times a week or sometimes more.
I dont really have any experience in pre-TBC raiding except some runs i did after TBC for fun.

As far as TBC is concerned i ve raided everything from Kara (Razz) , SSC , TK to MH and BT ( except mother :\ ).I also got hand of adal title so i'm not a 2.4 slacker (j/k).

I'm a miner / jewelcrafter with maxed skill and i've got almost all epic recipies for gems missing only 3 or 4 from MH bosses.

Here is a link for me in armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Frapes

As you can see my gear is a mix of old badge,rep,ZA,MH,BT epics and last but not ( ? Razz ) least 4 t4 pieces which is a lovely contirbution from all my ex-guildmates from all the guilds i ve been in for ages.( at least the regen is decent Razz ).

My comp is decent and can handle most fights and my connection can handle hours of raiding.Vent is of course installed and headset + mic is also available but i dont talk to much anyway.

I was going to quit raiding and Wow after leaving my previous guild if it wasn't for Zagnaphein who had the idea and told me to apply here.
My last guild was dark legion and i ve been a member for quite some time but i had to go beacause there was no room for more than 3 shadowpriests in there and they made sure to show it to me with not a very friendly way.Anyway we had a perfect cooperation with the majority of pll in DL.

The reason i applied here is because i really like raids and i wanna continue from where i ve stopped and that is to mean in a good guild that will most likely show zero tolerance towards bullies and blackmailers ( something that is expected from most good guilds but sometimes shit happens and oh ! you 're the victim Razz).

Now, pots and flasks are of course easy to get ( isle of quel danas ftw! ), wipes are ofc in schedule and i have no probs with wiping ( wtf nobody is perfect ).I really dislike reading tacts for bosses but it's a necessary evil so i cant avoid it Razz But i really like tact movies Smile

I've already had a chit-chat with Jumi and i m looking forward to your reply guys.Thanks in advance
cheers

ps: my current spec is pvp( ? ) dont look at it Razz
ps2: i also saw a recruit message on wow-europe forums and it was an extra motive flower

Last edited by frapes on Tue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holykiiller

Holykiiller

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:29 am

Didn't even bother to read it since it was so fucked-up, follow the application teamplate please.
Back to top Go down
Darkyadai

Darkyadai

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:44 am

well as I see you kinda answered the questions in the template... but still I'd suggest you go by the template Smile
Back to top Go down
Ufourea

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:44 am

Looks fine to me. GL with application
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm

(Greek mode Razz) Kala re malaka 1 aplicationt is prokopis den kaneis? Razz

Other than that awesome player and good person Gl with ur aplication!
Back to top Go down
frapes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:17 pm

now it follows the template but anyway you should know the template without looking at it thats why i didnt copy paste it
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm

we should ? Surprised i memorise alot of stuff but not the template, duh!
Tho, i rly like the application, good written in good english and u tell us all we need to know.
Hope Jumi will reply soon enough Smile

GL! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jumi

Jumi

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:19 pm

looks rly nice Very Happy will just have a fast word with some officers then u will get the trail Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nektar

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:12 pm

dikai what i told you about the coffee yestreday look that dude name!!!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
twiggy_loves_bottom@hotma

twiggy_loves_bottom@hotma

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:43 am

fu nektar
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Number of posts : 701

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:19 am

Uh welcome ^^
Was gonna demand u to hand over the za trinket as fee for guildinvite.. but i'm too late Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frapes , Shadowpriest   Frapes , Shadowpriest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frapes , Shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1