Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial

Go down 
+3
Chippe
Jumi
Zagnaphein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Empty
PostSubject: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Personal information
Name Babis
Age 23
Country Greece

Your character
Name Zagnaphein
Race Night Elf
Class Warrior
Talent spec 8/5/48 prot spec
Level 70
/played with a screenie
https://servimg.com/view/11898634/1

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: now i am finishing my univercity and getting a job so probably lowering my morning game time

Do you own the account: Yeap

Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Raiding Boy so yes Smile

How many nights in the week can you play: Every Night

Character information
Are you MH or BT attuned ? Attument in BT And Mount Hyjjal Done
Professions:Alchemy(Master potionist) Herbalism Cooking(Extreme good one)
Link your character here from armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Zagnaphein

Technical information
Internetconnection 24 mbps
Computer Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
E6550 @ 2.33 Ghz
2.33 Ghz 2GB Ram
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: No raid without Vent Wink
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk Yes i can talk

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you:Considering the fact i game to the server 2 days ago i havent see all the online people in Dies Irae but i guess my shield had protected some of them in a Heroic i can add Kyana Wink. ADDING: Kataras Xtapodaki Flv Dikaiopolis Chippie

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Done heroics with some of you people long time before Smile

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: Now i belong in Shameless(a guild that i joined for some friends to help them as long as i find something else that i can raid properly Smile (peopel are aware of that). The last guild i was before i migrate though was Redrum Inc. 2nd best alliance guild in Defias brotherhood(reasons of comming back:Missing my old friends Smile

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Offering a strong shield and some greek warm company Wink

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: The Satisfaction of Joining Illidan's dooresteps again ready to move him out of his tyrany in Outlands and the maturity of a guild who knows what to do in game Wink

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes:Definatelly

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss:No Pain No Gain!.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jumi

Jumi

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:48 pm

I hate your UI :O
and you got a raptor <3
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Yeah to be honest i am not a UI fun although if there is any good proposal i can accept it.

By the way u will hate me when i will tell u how many times i went to ZG and got the mount if u were farming for him Razz (U Will hate me!)

p.s i added some extra people i saw online in the guild and can vouch for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumi

Jumi

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Iam sure I bet you on the raptor thing ^^

edit: gl on apply <3
Back to top Go down
Chippe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: yo   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:29 am

Hehe yeah I like him Smile But it's up to the officers. <333 raptor btw, gimmie =DD bounce bounce rabbit What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:00 am

Chippe wrote:
Hehe yeah I like him Smile But it's up to the officers. <333 raptor btw, gimmie =DD bounce bounce rabbit What a Face What a Face

If i join The guild We will farm it every 3 days ^_^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:06 am

I hate ZG and i hate rapotrs...
I also hate my PC so as my warlock..

I'm a liar !
GL with ur application.
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:03 am

Very nice and mature guy - got my vote cheers
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Thanks for every good word from u guyz i really appreciate it and i promise if i get a chance not to dissapoint u Smile.
Back to top Go down
fluv

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Gief your raptor!!! & Mojo!!! Very Happy

He's a nice warrior with decend gear , probably will need to test his skillsorzzz but anyway GL with your apllication

Peace out pig
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:42 pm

We talked about to recruit another tank warr since Twoeye wasnt playing. Tho now it seems that he is back and i dont know if we have decided if we need another tank or dps whatever warr to fill our ranks with.

Let me come back to you in a couple of ours. Feel free to /w me ingame. Am either on Teazz or Loladina.

Teazz officer of Dies Irae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial   Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zagnaphein Prot warrior. GET ONLINE ACCEPTED as trial
Page 1 of 1