Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |

Go down 
+4
Freixenet
Zagnaphein
Ogridur
Shadowzero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowzero

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Empty
PostSubject: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:31 am

Personal information
Name: Tom Johansson
about you: Well ive been playing WoW for about 2 years now a little longer. As i sad i live in sweden studying "Production Technic".

Your character:
Name: Shadowzero
Race: Human female
Class: Shadow Priest
Talent spec: 14/0/47
This is my raiding spec LinkLink
/played with a screenie
Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Wowscrnshot050308022508ov1.th

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: 16-23.30 usually though might be longer on the weekends Wink

Do you own the account: Ofcourse

Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Indeed i can

How many nights in the week can you play: All night its not a problem at all for me

If u cant manage to play atleast 3 nights a week, dont bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information

Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC
Well pre TBC ive been up to Cthun on this priest and as a rogue 10 bosses in naxx with NES. TBC i played up to Hyjal/BT so ive got pretty good experiences

Professions: 375 Tailoring and Enchanting 375

Link your character here from armory
Might be PvP gear on and PvP spec
Armory Link

Technical information
Internetconnection: 24 MB Telia
Computer: Amd 64 dualcore 4200+/2 gigabyte ram/ Geforce 8600 GT
Do you have a reliable connection? Yeap
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yeah
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Yes

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Yeah Ogridur ^^

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Yes i was in this guild when you were still doing TK/SSC though i got in some argument with Ambulans and left

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it:
Ive been in Phasmatis just to have a guild and some social talk when im online though havent really been raiding with them.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Youre in need of a Shadowpriest who gives mana to grp members \O/ and some goodie DPS.

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: Well more experience of highend PvE from alliance number one guild Wink and a place were i can be with good ppl/players

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Ofcourse

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: It´s a part of the game and you cant avoid it so bring it on!

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: Yes

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. 42 or wait hmm GOD DAMNIT screw this Razz

Some guidelines in Dies Irae
I agree fully with all you guide lines!

Well i hope to hear from you soon //Shadowzero
PS. if theres anything more you want to know il be ingame on this one or Aldora
Back to top Go down
Ogridur

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:34 am

Think we should get him in... Hes a good player and with some raids in BT/HYJAL he will do great Wink
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:05 am

Yeap i agree with ogri and dont forget its not only gear but its how a person works in the guild and ofc experiencing status Razz.

Gl With ur aplication *Thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:45 am

You are not hit capped with that specc u have when ur raiding. Mad
You got only 13.17% hitrating when the cap is 16.00% (202 hit rating)

Im no pro over Spriest, but u get a good dps rotation with mindblast CD with this spec (and hit cap, if u dont have it) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhzbZZVGxdMxRhtEo
With this sepc u got 17.13% hitrating, and are over hit cap, u can now change gem sockets, or go for more hit rating and have 1 extra tallent to spend.
(i would go for more hit)

Otherwise it looks awsome. Smile GL with ur application!
Back to top Go down
Archemedes

Archemedes

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:08 pm

vennne ja han är lite för kåt av sig för att joina oss men han är skillad iaf Smile GL m8
Back to top Go down
Jumi

Jumi

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:10 am

will talk to you in game and we will see Wink
Back to top Go down
Saxxo

Saxxo

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:08 am

Dont use inner focus put that on mana generation to there you have my spec.
Back to top Go down
twiggy_loves_bottom@hotma

twiggy_loves_bottom@hotma

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Quote :
goodie DPS

AHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Jumi

Jumi

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:42 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |   Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying  | Accepted for trial | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowzero 70 shadowpriest Applying | Accepted for trial |
Page 1 of 1