Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.

Go down 
+5
Jumi
Ufourea
Azarial
Qbix
Freakish
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakish

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Empty
PostSubject: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Personal information

Name: Jonas

My character

Name: Freakish
Race: NE
Class: Priest
Talent spec: 19/42/0 atm (20/41/0 normally, dont mind going imp spirit instead if needed though)
Level: 70
/played with a screenie: 106 days, 69 at 70.
Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Wowscrnshot012108142007ez1.th

Gametime

How much do you play avarage every day: 4-8 hours
Do you own the account: Yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes
How many nights in the week can you play: 5-7 days normally, sometimes checking out RL in the weekends.

[b]Character information[/b]

Are you MH or BT attuned? Yes I am attuned to both.
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
Link your character here from armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Freakish
Don't comment on main hand or cloak, me and the normal master looter apparently had different views on what loots should drop Smile

Technical information

Internetconnection: ~1024/512
Computer: Pentium 4 2,4 ghz, 1 gb RAM, 512 mb graphics card.
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Got mic, used to leading raids so yes I can talk.

Questions

Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can vouch for you: I hope Daergoth, Azarial and Qbix can put in a good word for me.

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Not apart from those mentioned above

Which was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: Sjätte Tunnan on the server Lightning's Blade. I have been in this guild for ~ 10 months now, somehow ended up as officer and raid leader along the way. Before christmas we were working on RoS having almost nailed it, but unfortunately 7-8 of our core raiders decided to quit raiding/migrate after christmas. Facing a major rebuild most of the guild leaders lost the will to go on and yesterday we announced to our members that we wouldnt be raiding anymore.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: I am attuned to Hyjal/BT, have full SR gear crafted already. I know my class 100%, got sufficient gear to play both as shadow and healing spec. I find it fun to be prepared and I am not afraid of grinding whatever is needed for enchants/gear upgrades.

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: Hoping for some raid spots, be a part of defeating Ilidan one day, maybe get an item or two along the way. I dont expect the world, I am perfectly aware that it takes time to build up trust as a new member in a guild and I am ready to face this challenge.

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Ofc, that's a part of raiding, not a problem.

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: It is a part of raiding, not sure I will define it as fun but the more work you put into a new encounter the more joy you get out of defeating it in the end. I can say that I am normally the last person to scream on vent on such nights Smile

Further Information:

I have played on Mazrigos before. At 60 I played my hunter "Donlund" in Gnomeland Security. In the end of lvl 60 wow I raided a bit in HHS with my priest and when TBC came I decided to go for defeating the game PvE-wise.
First I tried that in Unity along with Daergoth, Azarial and Qbix, but then a RL friend of mine decided to migrate to Lightning's Blade and after a while I followed him there. On LB I have been raiding pretty much 5 times a week in Sjätte Tunnan and had fun doing that.
With Sjätte Tunnan now disbanding I feel that the "safest" move for me is to come back to Mazrigos seeing that I know alot of players here already so it cant go all wrong. I still wanna continue raiding and this is why I choose to apply to Dies Irae, I see that your progress is almost similar to what I leave behind meaning I can go on without skipping any new encounters.

I understand that you are "quite full" on priest atm. But as I already told Centern, I dont mind playing a backup role if that is what you can offer me. I will most likely be avaible for pretty much all raids anyway though.

As a last note I can say that I will probably migrate to Mazrigos regardless if you accept me or not, I think I will be able to find something to do here although Dies Irae is first on my wish list guild wise.

That's what I could think if right now - fire away if you have any question please! Very Happy

/Freakish
Back to top Go down
Qbix

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm

It's the FreakMeister !!!

For what its worth, this is a real nice guy and i think he will fit right in DI.

he also has some good experience and has the wil to progress.
So he has my blessing.

GL on your app matey.

Qbix
Back to top Go down
Azarial

Azarial

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Hmmm... Guess i should write something here.
Freakfish Very Happy Now let me see. Dane - okay. Priest - okay. Gear - okay.
Like him - no fucking way tongue
Nah joking ofc. Freak is an AWESOME player with an insane amount of guildspirit. This is the guy that ALWAYS goes that extra inch, to benefit the guild/raid/guildmate. My greatest priest rolemodel has, and will always be Bolwar ofc Smile But this guy is as close to Bolwar, as he can gets. Without going over ofc. He knows any aspect of the priest class, and i don't think he has gotten any worst. Being on LB, more the other way around.
I know my meaning don't count for much, but this is a guy we should get in. Just because he's Freakish.
And to Freakfish. I hope my reply helps you, but don't count on it. This swedlanders hates me Smile hehehe. Anyway m8. I wish all the luck on your app. And hope to see you soon.... With the Dìes Irae tag over your head. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ufourea

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Attuned + 2K healing gear
Do we need more??

Good luck with your apply cheers
Back to top Go down
Jumi

Jumi

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm

rly nice but is there space for a other priest bounce
we priest are insanely activ :X
Back to top Go down
Daergoth

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Freakfish in DI would make me a happy Rogue.

IMHO he's equally skilled in healing and dps (was even topping Dmg as holy once).
He's a real buddy and a super guildmate.
He always keeps his spirit high and is a great asset to any guild.

Hell he even likes Qbix !! That's gotta give him some credit ...

All I have to say is:

Grab the dude before other guilds find out that's he's coming back.

The only negative thing I have to add is, that he's rumored to be related to both Xdwarf and Zhunter.
(This is of course a joke ... but a scary thought nontheless) Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freakish

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Daergoth wrote:
The only negative thing I have to add is, that he's rumored to be related to both Xdwarf and Zhunter.

Oh noes, are they still on the server? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Will have a talk with Ze Bolwar tonight..As some ppl have mention, our priests are insanely active. Tho sometimes we are some healers short on the raid day but it almost always sign/join the same day...

An answer will come shortly.

/Teazz officer of Dies Irae
Back to top Go down
Saxxo

Saxxo

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:52 am

We always miss a heler and i cant see why we cant take him and fill up that spot so we can go where we want when we raid.
Back to top Go down
Azarial

Azarial

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:45 pm

alien yes ... To Saxxo you listen... The force is strong with him!
Back to top Go down
Freakish

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Here we go.. I feel pretty ashamed by this seeing that I applied here and you spend time reading, commenting and considering.
But apparently some of my very good friends from my current guild has made arrangements for a bunch of us, inluding myself, to join the same guild on Shattered Hands.
This will allow me to keep playing with several of the persons I've played the most with during the last 8 months, something I a few days thought was impossible as everyone had different plans and that was why I decided to go back to Maz and apply here. Now the chance is there and I have to grab it since I feel pretty convinced that I will find great fun with them the next 8 months aswell.

So consider my application withdrawn, I am truly sorry for any troubles caused and that Aza, Daergoth and Qbix had to waste their good words on me Sad

For what it is worth, gl with everything in the future!

/Freakish
Back to top Go down
Daergoth

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Don't you come crying on my ventrilo when they abandon you on Shattered Hand ... Yes, yeeesss ... you sense it too Twisted Evil

Btw... gonna lvl my horde there and come gank you.
Back to top Go down
Azarial

Azarial

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm with you Daer ... let's Puun Freakfish
Back to top Go down
Holykiiller

Holykiiller

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Daergoth wrote:
Don't you come crying on my ventrilo when they abandon you on Shattered Hand ... Yes, yeeesss ... you sense it too Twisted Evil

Btw... gonna lvl my horde there and come gank you.

he plays on Shattered hand :O , think im gonna get my lock to dot'zor him and RuuuuuuuuuuuuN!
Back to top Go down
Qbix

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:39 pm

well after all this time finally i can say.

Welcome a board mate king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.   Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakish - 70 Holy Priest - X realm.
Page 1 of 1