Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-realm shaman Sovuz

Go down 
+3
Teaz
Aleona
Sovuz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-14

X-realm shaman Sovuz Empty
PostSubject: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Personal information

Name: Tököli Sándor

Your character

Name: Sovuz
Race: Draenei
Class: shaman
Talent spec: atm resto but i got quality gear as resto aswell as enhancement
Level: 70

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: 2-3 if nonraid
Do you own the account: yupp
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: yes except on wednesday, tuesday and thursday my classes end at 18:00 and i need a half an hour to get home, so may be edgy there
How many nights in the week can you play: 4-5 usually, 3-4 during the finals month

Character information
Are you MH or BT attuned ? If not, tell us what step you are on: yepp
Professions:375 LW and enchanter
Link your character here from armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Sovuz

Technical information

Internetconnection: stable
Computer: quite good
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: yupp
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk

i have 3/5 t6 as resto and all the jazz but i'd like to apply to you guys as enhance (got t6 quality gear there aswell), as i bored out of my mind with resto after a year.
Back to top Go down
Aleona

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:24 pm

alien alien alien
X-realm application me like
cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 pm

Wil talk to the Shaman CL and rest of officers

Will come later tonight with an answer on this post.

/Teazz officer of Dìes Irae
Back to top Go down
Sovuz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:54 pm

if you need any more info, i'd be more than happy to comply
Back to top Go down
Darkyadai

Darkyadai

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Quote :
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: yes except on wednesday, tuesday and thursday my classes end at 18:00 and i need a half an hour to get home, so may be edgy there

Shocked ouch not on wednesday and thursday Sad

but hey my oppinion doesnt matter anyway:o so gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Teaz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:15 pm

We are atm discussing this.
We do need kinda both a resto and enhanc. What do u prefer to play?
And its about the days u can raid and not raid. The raid itself starts at 19:00 Raid inv starts 18:30. So if u can come to 19 3 days of our 4 days we raid i dont see any problem with it.
And why do u wanna leave a guild that has BT on farm to join us?

I´l let u know during weekend when i talked to snutte and u have answered theese questions.

/Teazz
Back to top Go down
Sinther

Sinther

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:38 pm

He already says he prefers enhancement cuz he's bored with resto Razz
Back to top Go down
Sovuz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Teaz wrote:
We are atm discussing this.
We do need kinda both a resto and enhanc. What do u prefer to play?
And its about the days u can raid and not raid. The raid itself starts at 19:00 Raid inv starts 18:30. So if u can come to 19 3 days of our 4 days we raid i dont see any problem with it.
And why do u wanna leave a guild that has BT on farm to join us?

I´l let u know during weekend when i talked to snutte and u have answered theese questions.

/Teazz

well i rolled a shaman to be useful mostly so whatever Very Happy, but after a year of playing resto i'd like to change to enhance as im bored a bit atm, i like a challange.

well besides wednesday where i have a class from 18-20 and than fencing till 22, im quite fucked there but the rest of the days should be fine. Unless i go out sometime but thats maybe once or twice a month so not that frequent.

Ohh armory didnt update, well i got kicked/left MLP as when i joined them at the end of august ,i asked if it was cool if im pretty innactive druing finals month (january and june), so that i can only attend 1-2 raids that month, which they agreed to. However after my finals i got so much shittalk of being a "casual" (we raided 5-6 days when BT wasnt on farm) and scrub, that i got enough of it, talked back angry at them for ignoring our agreement which they handled thusly. So atm im looking for a guild that raids 3-4 days but still likes to be near the cutting edge of raiding Smile. I hope you guys are it.

Awaiting your response, hf until than
Back to top Go down
Sovuz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Sovuz wrote:
so that i can only attend 1-2 raids that month

uhh meant per week not the whole month >.>
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:25 am

Sinther wrote:
He already says he prefers enhancement cuz he's bored with resto Razz

meh read before u type rogue he said he has no problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Teaz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:07 am

Ok thx for the fast answer.
Now it´s up to Snuttefarfar and Center to decide. I hope they can gief u an answer during saterday and if u get in u will be here on sunday =)

GL mate

/Teazz
Back to top Go down
Teaz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:59 pm

We have decided to take u in a enhanch shaman or whatever its called Very Happy

Tho we need u to be as active as possible, that means 3 raid out of 4 u should be able to join. Sometimes stuff in irl pops up but dont let it be to often =)

So if u wanna join us u can start transfer ur char here.

/Teazz officer of Dìes Irae
Back to top Go down
Sovuz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:09 am

Great.

I'll get my 1850 personal rating to buy the s3 axes till tuesday than start the transfer.

See ya soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:58 am

Whalecum dear shaman! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Sovuz wrote:
Great.

I'll get my 1850 personal rating to buy the s3 axes till tuesday than start the transfer.

See ya soon Smile

Move fast!
Back to top Go down
Teaz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Contact either Teazz, Centern or Snuttefarfar for an invite when u arrive on Mazrigos.
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:29 am

Anyone here? Hello??
Back to top Go down
Sovuz

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:04 pm

uhh yeah, i couldnt manage the 1850 yet (1600 rated full vengefull teams are awesome...), and im wondering if i can at all.
i'll try to get it together on sunday and i'll come for monday's raid with or without them axes.

(btw its not that im such an arena junkie, but s3 axes are the best for pve dps and i like to be the best at everything i do)
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Sovuz wrote:
uhh yeah, i couldnt manage the 1850 yet (1600 rated full vengefull teams are awesome...), and im wondering if i can at all.
i'll try to get it together on sunday and i'll come for monday's raid with or without them axes.

(btw its not that im such an arena junkie, but s3 axes are the best for pve dps and i like to be the best at everything i do)

u are junkie on beeing success that's enough Wink
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Sovuz wrote:

Thats sounds good :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-realm shaman Sovuz   X-realm shaman Sovuz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-realm shaman Sovuz
Page 1 of 1