Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Application

Go down 
+6
Gorgoth
Zagnaphein
Snuttefarfar
Ogridur
Teaz
Jbz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jbz

Jbz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:27 am

Greetings, This is a dps warrior application.
Personal information
Name Panos
Age 23 years old
Country Greece

Your character
Name Jubilee
Race Female Human (pretty rare)
Class Warrior
Talent spec: pvp: 33/28/0- pve: 17/43/0
Level 70
/played with a screenie
Warrior Application H56rt6jfponbh54stjrm_thumb

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: more or less 7-8 hours per day, sometimes it can be more due to pvp
Do you own the account of course
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime Yes.
How many nights in the week can you play: Every night, 7 nights a week

If u cant manage to play at least 3 nights a week, don’t bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information
Are you MH or BT attuned? If not, tell us what step you are on: I’m missing both vials. We had a Vashj raid with DL after their first kill but we couldn’t down her.
Professions: Blacksmithing 375(master Hammersmith)/ Mining 140 (had to drop engineering cause its useless since u cant use anything in arena and as far as I’ve seen Mazrigos is lacking in outdoor pvp)
Link your character here from armory: Armory shows my pvp gear. i will inform u when pve is uploaded. Sorry for that.

Technical information
Internet connection 2 Mbps
Computer Intel Pentium R 4@ 3.2GHz 2Gb RAM
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed Yes
Headset with a mic. A + if u can talk I have a headset and I can speak when needed :-)

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you
I know Zagnaphein who recently joined DI.
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members:
To be honest, no. Sad
Which was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it:
When I moved to Mazrigos I entered 2shot mlk Orly cause many of my RL friends played there. A week or two before X-mass we merged with Dark Legion for the shake of progress. I stopped playing for a week after New Year’s cause I got the flu. L When I logged back in after the vacation many of my rl friends gquited, never knew the reason, so I did the same and followed them to the new guild called The Phalanx. I was kicked from phalanx because the GM didn’t like pvp that much and because of crafting t3 2h mace instead of a more pve weap, even tho I was aiming for 2h pve, also since I got a descent pve 1h I thought it was best to make the 2h 2) I am a hardcore pve and pvp player, I cant raid only 3 days a week. I find the game really boring if there is nothing else to do than pvp. I need them both.
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae
I am a mature and disciplined player, throughout my wow history with any of my characters I raided hardcore and never lost focus or whined about anything. I consider myself a wow hardcore player.
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae All things I cannot find in casual guilds, discipline, progress, maturity, fun and above all moral satisfaction on pve progress.
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tries. Where is the hard part? J
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless wipes one night just to getting know the boss: I have no problem with that.

A little bit more about me as a player and as a person:

As a wow player, I’ve been playing wow since closed beta was out giving cd keys. I’ve got 3 characters in wow atm, a UD rogue in Lightning’s Blade named Meeko, a shaman in Genjuros (still lvl 60, cba lvling him) and Jubilee. PreTBC, I raided with both characters. Got jubilee up to full Naxx meaning highest end game, and rogue up to first 3 bosses in Naxx. When tbc came out I kinda focused on rogue for pve and Jubilee for pvp, got 2k rating in arenas season 1, and got up to SSC with rogue, during the summer I took a break from pvp and pve cause it was too tiring + vacation. So I dropped pvp a lot, and pve wise I raided 3-4 days a week. When summer ended I migrated Jubilee to Mazrigos to play with my rl friends since I had a huge gap pve wise in the guild I was (Core in Stormscale). They killed illidan and I was with season 1 gladiators. Also I was not in the mood of pve with warrior. When I migrated my friends proposed me to go pve again from the beginning so I accepted cause its fun to play with ur friends pve. Dropped pve with rogue and started pvp. For the past 5 months I’ve been trying to get some real hardcore pve but no luck. Dark Legion already had 3-4 dps warriors and when we merged the spots were limited. I’ve seen a lot in wow and want to continue learning encounters, history etc etc.

As a person: I’m outgoing, fun to a point I don’t get misunderstood, strict to myself on discipline as far as people superior to me give me a task. Easy going and greek ;p;p

I would like to add that, I know the dps warrior status in DI is currently full; I am mostly a pvper needing only progress and pve action to the max I can be offered. If I get a chance in DI I will prove all stated above.
Thanks for your time reading my application. J
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:05 am

Hello there Panos,
First of all it´s a nice application. But atm we are not very near to do 2 more runs in SSC and TK. Tho if its going to change that we decide to do 2 runs I will keep you in my mind. There might be a dps spot warr coming up soon. Tho atm we only take in attuned ppl to the guild.

If you just wanna "hang" in the guild as a pvper to be with Zagnaphein i could have a talk with rest of officers and we can decide from that.

/Teazz officer of Dìes Irae.
Back to top Go down
Ogridur

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:06 am

Well i must say this is one of the best apps dies gotten in some time and if the things you wrote is true this is allso the players we want Wink very dedicated to the game.
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:14 am

I would like to thank you for the fast reply, please do contact me in game with a pm or an in-game mail if you do those 2 runs. If you got any other questions regarding my chars or personal info dont hessitate to contact me. Best regards. As far as the pvp rank, sounds tempting Smile
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Number of posts : 701

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Could you reroll healer and come back please? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Snuttefarfar wrote:
Could you reroll healer and come back please? ^_^

i got a shaman 60 lvl Razz:P:P horde tho :S
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Ogridur wrote:
Well i must say this is one of the best apps dies gotten in some time and if the things you wrote is true this is allso the players we want Wink very dedicated to the game.

My aplication was AWESOME!!!

/vote
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Zagnaphein wrote:
Ogridur wrote:

My aplication was AWESOME!!!

/vote

i am blonde and got boobies Smile

/vote
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:40 pm

forgot to mention i also know Gorgoth teh imba healadin that recently joined the guild Smile

soz love forgot u recently joined DI /tar Jubi /slap
Back to top Go down
Gorgoth

Gorgoth

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Well i know Jubi from the time he moved to mazrigos he is a nice guy and funny 1 ^^ i played arena with him and he is skillfull warrior maybe the only in the server with s1 gear that makes me use bubble affraid

Well good luck koufetaki < 3 i hope u get in lol!
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Jbz wrote:

/vote

HAAAAAAAAAAWT !!!!!! affraid
L1k3 th1z Ch1cK ? TH4TZ 4Wz0m3 !!!!!

http://www.jonpearse.net/deathmatch/epicboobs.jpg

That's boooooooobs ! :> and heeey ! dont destroy my imagination, that a pencil DOSN'T get stuck under the boobs, they are nice anf firm! No hang boobies ! :>
I like boobs! kk ?
Back to top Go down
pheobee

pheobee

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:28 pm

Quote :
No hang boobies ! :>

U dont like your own boobies then Frejks ?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Freixenet wrote:
Jbz wrote:

/vote

HAAAAAAAAAAWT !!!!!! affraid
L1k3 th1z Ch1cK ? TH4TZ 4Wz0m3 !!!!!

I like boobs! kk ?

nah i R HOTTER!
like this
http://img107.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=94258_fganetted03_018.jpg

who doesnt like boobies? Oo
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 pm

pheobee wrote:
Quote :
No hang boobies ! :>

U dont like your own boobies then Frejks ?? Shocked

Im not like ur mom, im a foxy 19 year old boii :>

Jbz wrote:

nah i R HOTTER!
like this
http://img107.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=94258_fganetted03_018.jpg

who doesnt like boobies? Oo

Is that hair in the arm pit ? Kinky! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 am

hahahah i like that u "examined" her thoroughly Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:03 am

Jbz wrote:
hahahah i like that u "examined" her thoroughly Razz

Your avatar scares me bounce
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:11 am

Kyana wrote:

Your avatar scares me bounce

its just a harmless bug roaming around, hes rather friendly i must say Razz he can play dead and roll over ^^
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:30 am

Looks like kyana on Archimonde "What shall i do ? AAAH FIRE !!"
Back to top Go down
Nektar

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Another greek in DI?
are you sure you wanna do that to the guild ppl?Razz
ok.... great application re!

to many greek ppl gathering to the guild affraid
Back to top Go down
Jbz

Jbz

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:17 pm

any news? Razz w/o gchat things are boring :S and btw DI is the only guild I applied to. (dont really want bad comments in my application, looks bad x:)
Back to top Go down
pheobee

pheobee

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:09 pm

would say its the same prob here as the rest of the applications , we arent planing to do ssc or tk atm, but we might get back to your application in next patch where u wount need preQ Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1