Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aleviah - Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Aleviah - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Aleviah - Warrior   Aleviah - Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:30 am

Personal information
Name: Cem
Country: Turkish/Bulgarian, though residing in Sweden at the moment
about you: A friendly and calm person in general. Playing WoW since the Open Beta was released on US servers, though trying to take it easy since NES went down.

Your character
Name: Aleviah
Race: NElf
Gender: Lade! Razz (else can’t stand play for long time behind a male char ^^)
Class: Warrior
Talent spec: 8/10/43 (Well, it isn’t a spec I normally use through BT and daily life, however SwP required some more evasion and survivability talents. So I got Imp. TC + Imp. Demo Shout + Anticipation, to be able to survive against Brutallus, or basically all the bosses in SwP until better gear comes to me.
/played with a screenie
Aleviah, lvl 70 (warrior): 230 days (prot since lvl 47)
Maximia, lvl 69 (druid): 108 days (my 1st main on EU servers)
Stormia lvl 70 (mage): 33 days
Luuna, lvl 67 (Priest): 11 days
Some more chars on Maz and on Stormreaver (including lvl 60 hunter)

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: I used to play quite a lot, but these days I can only promise to play during the raiding times.
Do you own the account: Yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes
How many nights in the week can you play: Well I can probably play every day, however, due to the agreement I will be there when I am actually needed as tank.

Character information
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC:
With NES we had managed to clear all instances pre-Naxx, 8/15 Naxx Pre-TBC, however, we cleared the instance 2 times after we cleared BT.
In TBC, BT + 1/6 SwP + 5% Brutallus.

I used to be raid leader and MT in my previous guild, so I can say I am familiar with all the bosses in the game up until Brutallus.

Professions: Blacksmith/Miner (well BS isn’t that useful to me anymore, was thinking to go ench + JC to improve the rings and some gems, however, I was in a way obliged to stay as it is since I was BS leader)

Link your character here from armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Aleviah
I got quite a rich selection of tanking items which I alternate as needed, depending on the boss fight. Missing only the Faceplate from Illidan at the moment.

Technical information
Internetconnection: 100MB Broadband connection.
Computer: Well atm I use my laptop to play the game, it is a bit sucky but I managed to get used to it. Frame rate and playability is quite ok, though a person always wants more ^^.
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Yes

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Teazz, Zagna, Aleona, Kyana mainly, however, I’v been talking to some more for sure.
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Well I have quite much information on the guild rules and how basically things work as an ex-rival guild member Razz
Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: NES, the guild went down and got reformed as Dawning, though didn’t prefer to join them.
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Experience I guess Razz and desire to full commitment if needed.
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: The possibility to raid, and ofc to see DI go back on progress raiding.
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Ofc Razz
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: Nothing more pleasant for me, since it’s the only way to get the immense joy at the moment the boss goes down for 1st time =)
Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experienced with: yeah, weeks/months before we get to a boss ^^
False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs.:
Doh! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Aleviah - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Aleviah - Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:40 am

get him in or /emoquit
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Aleviah - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Aleviah - Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:46 am

Accepted as a helping not so much raiding rank for now.
Future will tell more =)
Back to top Go down
Xaitor

Xaitor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Aleviah - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Aleviah - Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:56 am

Sound RELLY RELLY nice after what happen whit the ......... ppl so relly nice Welcome !!!!!!! to Dies irae
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Aleviah - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Aleviah - Warrior Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:24 am

Who should we thank for that? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aleviah - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Aleviah - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleviah - Warrior
Page 1 of 1