Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid - Ato

Go down 
+6
Teaz
Kyana
Centern
hawkiye
Ufourea
Ato
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ato

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:34 am

Personal information
Name: Andre

Your character
Name: Ato
Race: NE
Class: Druid
Talent spec: atm feral, but will respec to 1-0-60 (tree)
Level: 70++

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: depends if I got work, reallife obligations or not. I dont play 24/7.
Do you own the account: yeah
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: yeah
How many nights in the week can you play: 3.

Character information
Are you MH or BT attuned ? If not, tell us what step you are on: No, but can wait like 2 weeks till its not be needed anymore. Current progress I have been to is SSC 3/6 and TK 1/4
Professions: alch (im THE flask master Razz), herbs
Link your character here from armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Ato

Atm I'm feral spect. Can show my healing gear to Centern if he wants. I got like buffed around 1800-1900 healing with SSC and TK loot fully buffed and gemd.

Technical information
Internetconnection: 20Mbit
Computer: Core2Duo E6850, 2Gig mem and 512vid
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: yeah
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Sennheiser ftw

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Ufourea, Kyana?, Dikai?, Freix? xDxDxDxD <3333
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Only with ex-BA members
Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: Last was Intense, got some problems with Flutesong (CL) because he wanted to do Kara en ZA instead of SSC and TK and I left because I want 25 mans rather then 10mans. before Intense I have been in Blood Angels for a very long time untill they disband.
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Because I make imba flasks for free and I'm a nice guy?
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: friendship and new encounters
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: sure, I can even make flasks for guildmembers and I DO PROC Very Happy
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: they way the game is ment to be? No problemos...used to it with BA Razz

Some guidelines in Dies Irae
1. We dont tolerate any screaming or ppl getting mad in the raids. We are playing on a PvP server so get used to being ganked by hordes and the high instances and we can get delayed becouse of that.

Ato: I'm 31...

2. We use DkP system with set prices and bidding. If 2 or more members want same item the one with highest DkP wins

Ato: normal, I like new stuff more then getting epix, so don't realy care about DKP

3. If u get invited to Dies Irae you will automaticly get the rank Trial and after max 14 days we decide if u are Dies Irae material and give you member status otherwise u will get kicked out from the guild

Ato: sounds normal

4. During your trial period you will get the same DkP as everyone else, however raider have always the oppertunity to get loots before a trialist. If no raider wants the item the trials are free to bid aswell.

Ato: normal anti-epix-whores

5. If you become a Trial/Raider there is more rules you have to follow. Theese rules are posted under Important information thread.

Ato: no problem. Will take a look at them when needed.
Back to top Go down
Ufourea

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:07 pm

ATOOS FLASK SHOP IS BACK!! cheers

GL with application buddy!

Grtx Ufo
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Very Happy thx m8, My Wife (your sister) wants to know what you are gonne buy for her 13th birhtday rendeer
Back to top Go down
hawkiye

hawkiye

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:48 pm

nice apply and i remember your name from somewhere but cant place it ^^ well GL with apply m8
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Hmm I hope in a good way Smile When I levelled this Char I once was tanking Murmur and got replaced by 2 DI guys who thought I wasnt good enough, but that was like 2 years ago Very Happy Maybe it was one of you Razz
Back to top Go down
Centern

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Well nice apply, tho as u say, there is no attunement for hyjal / bt when 2.4 comes, tho i will wait untill that time comes around, cause there is alot of resto druids i have rejected cause of the attunement.

So for now im not going to approve this apply and i am going to w8 untill 2.4 comes closer to make the choise of druid.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi Centern, Sounds fair, ..... I 'LL BE BACK Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 pm

don't hve too good experience with this guy. But personal things shouldn't affect someone's application so goodluck i guess.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:54 pm

Ok I'll keep it clean....I dont have that great experience with you too Kyana.
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:08 am

Ok 2 ppl that dont like each other. It´s fine. Just dont make this thread some pie throwing on each other or this application will be removed or locked.
Depends on wich mode am on that day.

GL Ato with ur application

/Teazz officer of Dies Irae.
Back to top Go down
Darkyadai

Darkyadai

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:11 am

tbh I don't like anyone in dìes irae. :O they're nabs xD

gl ato.

//Darkyadai
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:15 am

he applied to HHS now if i'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks for cyberstalking me Kyana. Centern denied my application, so yeah I'm trying HHS for now. Souldnt be any problem I guess/
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 am

CAT FIGHT!! mjeeeeouw !
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:00 pm

I will loose cause locks are OP, even if they dont have skillz Razz

Can someone plz delete this post, thanks, byebye
Back to top Go down
Snuttefarfar

Snuttefarfar

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Ato wrote:
I will loose cause locks are OP, even if they dont have skillz

Amen. But I'm sure any warlock can tell you how many more times than other classes warlocks have been nerfed since the release of wow (where 90% are bug fixes which, of course, count as nerfs)
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:35 pm

Be carefull, in Blood Angels all locks left cause of jokes like this Smile they are very sensitive Smile
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:23 pm

Ato wrote:
Be carefull, in Blood Angels all locks left cause of jokes like this Smile they are very sensitive Smile

hahah word!
It was alot of fun, Tookind? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ato

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:41 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
twiggy_loves_bottom@hotma

twiggy_loves_bottom@hotma

Number of posts : 48

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:18 am

LOL WHAT :O?

ATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Druid - Ato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Ato   Resto Druid - Ato Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid - Ato
Page 1 of 1