Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tari - Resto druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tari

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Tari - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Tari - Resto druid   Tari - Resto druid Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:34 am

Personal information
Name: Marie J
About you: Old school WoW lady with over 3 years invested in the game. Currently in school at uni level studying Digital Games.

Your character
Name: Tari
Race: Nightelf
Class: Druid
Talent spec: 5 / 0 / 56
/played with a screenie:

242 days on Tiiara.
40 days on Tari.

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: To much to really be healthy ^^
Do you own the account: Ofc
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes
How many nights in the week can you play: All nights/week, but want to be able to take it a bit easier then super hardcore.

Character information
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC: Done all bosses up to Brutallus on my mage. Always been a hardcore raider.
Professions: Herbing /Alchemy
Link your character here from armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Tari

Tari has been my healing alt since pre TBC. It’s just recently (last 2 months) I had a chance to play and gear her a bit in TBC, and currently I’m gearing her up as good as I can outside raid instances. Atm I find her to be a bit more challenging and more fun to play then my mage. I think a change of scenery would do me good, and I feel confident to be good enough as a healer to still be able to contribute to raiding if I’m needed.

I also have a level70 hunter with T4 gear and a warrior at lvl68, since I like to experience different aspects of the game, and find it useful to have access to several professions.

Technical information
Internetconnection: 100Mbit broadband
Computer: Dell XPS M1730 (gaming laptop)
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes, have VentriloMix
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Yes, and not afraid of talking. Atm I have a broken mic socket, which I will try and fix asap.

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Teaz, Zagnaphein

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Don’t know many in the current DI, but have seen DI evolve right next to NES, both on Mazrigos and back on Stormreaver.

Which was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: I was GM of NES for over 2½ years, and took the guild from Molten Core back on Stormreaver to Kalecgos in Sunwell on Mazrigos. NES recently went down due to internal issues.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Experience and know-how might be an asset for your future progressing in Sunwell.

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: The possibility to help a strong guild grow stronger. Wink

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Oh yes.. atm my bank is flooding over with herbs.. need to use them on something ;P

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: Been there, done that, have the T-shirt and can do it backwards in my sleep ^^

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: Ofc

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. 42!
Back to top Go down
Kyana

Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Tari - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tari - Resto druid   Tari - Resto druid Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:44 am

Tiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheers

Goodluck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Tari - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tari - Resto druid   Tari - Resto druid Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:45 am

Accepted as a helping not so much raiding rank for now.
Future will tell more =)
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Tari - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tari - Resto druid   Tari - Resto druid Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:27 am

do i have to speak /hug /cheer /welcome /love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tari - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tari - Resto druid   Tari - Resto druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tari - Resto druid
Page 1 of 1