Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury warrior Eondir :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eondir

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Fury warrior Eondir :D Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior Eondir :D   Fury warrior Eondir :D Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:08 am

Personal information.

Name: Gianni Rocco - Condo

About you.

Well ill start with my nationality i am half italian and half belg since my father was born in italie and my mother in belgium , i have a lot of hobbys wich include gaming , dancing and cooking and offcourse going out with my friends wich i like very much and i put alot of my time in those things
Have played soccer and i am a big fan off italie and juventus :d:d
I got 2 lil bros 14 and 15 yrs old , wich i love very much but u know what they say , cant live with em cant live without em ( both play wow with there own acc they have cople lvl 70's and 1 of my bros is lvling a shammy on mazrigos atm lvl 55 )
and a sister of 23 yrs old , parents are divorced , and my mother remaried a guy wich shes pregnant of and its like 3weeks away till the baby comes ( oh sister is pregnant to but takes another 8 months lol alot of babys soon )
No girlfriend ( yet ) and if i do have one shell have to understand that gaming is one of my hobbys and i recuire to be online 5 / 7 if she doesnt aggree the doors open :d:d
i like to throw off some stress in the gym to when ever i can , and to keep myself in shape. cause if u work with 1000 childeren a day well u kinda need it
I work in a school as a secretari , though i also have animated programs with the children etc etc , god i love them but sometimes well you know :d:d i work monday thuesday thursday and friday from 08.00 am till 16.30pm wednesdays its 08.00am till 12.00 ( noone ) and saturdays and sundays im off :d
i also follow this education to work with kids with all kinda diffrent nationalities wich have problems at home or in theire community , problems with racism and drugs , alcohol etc etc , love to help people out and if there is anything i can do help those kids i woudl do it .
I am reliable , and deticated in evry way to achieve my goals , if i am cranky youlle know i would be like very annoying but after i woudl always appoligies ,

Moto = Life is to beautiful to fuck around , throw out the red carpet drink a good glass of wine and seas the day , cause evry day can be youre last , smile !

Well think you got a good immage of me now i hope , if u want to see a pic well ull have to ask me personally :d:d and if u wanne know anythign else just ask me ( oh i can help myself in 5 diffrent languages , not perfectly but i can manage ) english , german , french , italian , and my mother language dutch . Very Happy

Your character

Name: Eondir
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior
Talent spec: Fury ( 17 - 44 - 0 )
/played with a screenie: Total time played = 100 days 12hrs 16min
This level played = 73 days 21hrs 42min
Screenie i can show u on msn or somethign cause i havent got an idea how to upload pics etc

Gametime

How much do you play avarage every day: Like 5 - 6 Hrs
Do you own the account: Yes i do.
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: No problem at all
How many nights in the week can you play: 5 out of 7

If u cant manage to play atleast 3 nights a week, dont bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information

Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC: Pre TBC = I never raided pre tbc cause i wasn't lvl 60 when the patch came... Though ive been to alot of Pre TBC instances cause i really was intrested in them and i wanted to check them out and feel what it was like at lvl 60 ---
TBC = Kara cleared , ZA cleared , Maggy cleared , Gruul cleared , SSC 5/6 cleared , TK 2/4 Cleared , MH 1/5 cleared , BT not yet played
Professions: Enchanting 375
Skinning 225 ( just started ) [[ thinking of going LW to make drums ]]

Link your character here from armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Eondir

Technical information

Internetconnection: Perfect
Computer: Pentium 4 dual core (( Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT )) Nothing to worry about.
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes Perfect
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Offcourse
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Have headset and mic , talking is no problem at all

Questions

Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Holykiller could vouch for me since weve played together before.

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Yes been in pug Kara , Maggy , Gruul with hob people i enjoyed it very much. The members yes holykiller etc some more people will know me.

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it:
-=[[ * Phasmatis * ]]=- ( elite raider )
With all my heart and detication but its probably gonna disband , wich i regret so much cause this guild has shown me there are still skilled people in the game that want to anything to achieve their goal, but since our GM kýra had to go under surgery we where lacking leadership and deticated players now i feel its gonan disband since all elite players left.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Holykiller mentiont illu maybe rerolled horde , and then there would be no dps warrs at all in the guild, but thats not the main reason, i believe in the power of dps warrs and i know u wont regret it if u woudl invite me since , i have the spirit within my heart and soul, and i would do anything in any ways to achieve my goals and i think Dies Irae can help me alot to achive that goal

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: The helping hand i need to achieve my goal wich is to findally after all the hard work i put into gaming and my wow experience - stand there on top of BT with illidan at my feet and even further dreamz to complete sunwell ( and offcourse enlarge my social bond with people trouhout my journeys in wow )

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: yes

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: I think its awsome to feel the thrill , after all the hard work to findally down the boss uve worked so hard for , and then hear all the people on vent / TS go crazy , shouting partying etc etc all the whiping and learning is a part of it , anyone who whines about repair bills isnt worth that feeling

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with: Offcourse

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs.False 42 legs ( wings of ducks not included )
False animals dont have legs Very Happy

If you invite me to youre guild im sure u will not regret it , if you dont , i wish you guys/girlls the best of luck in achieving all youre goals,and i want to thank you for reading my applicaion

May youre armor and weapons never fail
Back to top Go down
Azarial

Azarial

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior Eondir :D   Fury warrior Eondir :D Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Jesus!! Nice application Smile , but maybe skip the corny remark in the end. Too much GM over that Smile
GL with the apply
Back to top Go down
Eondir

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior Eondir :D   Fury warrior Eondir :D Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Azarial wrote:
Jesus!! Nice application Smile , but maybe skip the corny remark in the end. Too much GM over that Smile
GL with the apply

Will do Very Happy Very Happy Thx for the comment Embarassed and reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Eondir

PostSubject: OMG !!!   Fury warrior Eondir :D Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey guys ive heard from my lil brother that you wanted to trial me into mount hyjal, i was like fliping out that i couldnt come Sad i was at the hospital with my mother since shes olmoast Ready to have here baby , and now there a lot of false alerts :d:d wich is kinda fun but unpredicteble , i hope i get another shot at these trial run's

Im online 5/7 ( meaning sunday , monday , thuesday , wednesday , thursday and sometimes friday and sometimes saturday trough the day )

I know im addicteeeedd ! :d:d ( though this friday and saturday i can't helping my mom etc big cleaning this weekend :d:d

Thx for listening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior Eondir :D   Fury warrior Eondir :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior Eondir :D
Page 1 of 1