Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad old Fury warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crocop

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Sad old Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Sad old Fury warrior   Sad old Fury warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Personal information

Name--Andy
Age--28
Country--The UK
about you--Avid heavy metal fan been to more gigs then i care to remember also love mma and k-1 thats where i got my chars name from 1 of my favorite fighters Mirko'Cro cop'Filipovic

Your character

Name--Crocop
Race--Sad little dwarf
Class--Warrior (fury)
Talent spec--17/44/00
/played with a screenie--Sorry no screenie but ive payed 149 days and 64 at lev 70 i could send a screenie to some1 on msn if needed

Gametime

How much do you play avarage every day--From 1-9 hours
Do you own the account--Yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime--Not a problem
How many nights in the week can you play--5-7

If u cant manage to play atleast 3 nights a week, dont bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information

Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC--Pre TBC BWL Flamegor but never killed him sadly and in TBC got upto Kael'thas

Professions--Mace B/S and Mining

Link your character here from armory--No can do as the stupid armoury is down but i have Mostly SSC/TK epics tier and use dragonstrike maces u could just whisp me and u can inspect me

Technical information

Internetconnection--4mb

Computer--O/C amd opteron 3ghz nvidia 8900gtx 2gig of mushkin redline ram and a very nice x-fi sound card

Do you have a reliable connection?--About 94.6% of the time lol

Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed--Yes

Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk--Yes and yes

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you---Hordling,Noveh ive known for a few years now plus any1 from Blood angels

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members--I Dont believe so

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it-- -Blood angels when they split i left the game for 5 months as i needed a break after so long playing the game

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae--Im a nice guy 99% of the time plus i always try my hardest in raids and do what ever i can to help out

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae--A chance to finally see M/H and B/T and to raid again with a good guild

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes-- Yes not a problem

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just
to getting know the boss--These things must be done i lost count of how many wipes we had in blood angels lol so not a problem

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with--Ofc its easy to find tactics on the net so not a problem

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. False its 42 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
hordling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad old Fury warrior   Sad old Fury warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Crocop, I've known this guy since we used to play counter strike before wow came out. If he is as good at wow as he is at counter strike then he's rubbish Twisted Evil you always said i lagged, lies i was just too good for u.

He's a nice guy and I've done lots of 5 mans/quests/raids/pvp with him. he does know what he is doing and is a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Sad old Fury warrior   Sad old Fury warrior Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:05 pm

We have taken a summer break and i dont think there will be much raiding after summer either.

Ty for showing intrest in Dìes Irae and GL to find another guild.

/Teazz officer of Dìes Irae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad old Fury warrior   Sad old Fury warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad old Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1