Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nethariel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock   Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Personal information
Name: Cem
Age 17
Country Turkey
about you: I am student in high school and i live in capital city of the Turkey ,Ankara .
I love mmo games,and i like read new bosses events etc. about wow.I am curious guy about gaming (PC,xbox,ps3 etc )

Your character
Name:Nethariel
Race: Human
Class:Warlock
Talent spec Sl/sl atm for pvp,but I will resspec for pve
/played with a screenie: 100 days 11 hours

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day : 8-9 hours
Do you own the account:Yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime Yes
How many nights in the week can you play :All nights

If u cant manage to play atleast 3 nights a week, dont bother to apply to Dies Irae

Character information:
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC. This char is tbc.But have experience in Mc Bwl Zg on other characters pre tbc (hunter and priest i have played) on this char Gruul , SSC ,TK and Magh.And i want to play high end raids with this char.

Professions.Herbalism Alchemy

Link your character here from armory
Armory is down at moment but have 4 T4 item,and a lot of pvp items Razz

Technical information
Internetconnection 4mbit
Computer : Desktop computer i have radeon vga .Hyper traidin cpu etc, able to play wow ^^
Do you have a reliable connection? yes
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk : I have headset with microphone,but i dont like to speak so much Razz

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you
No i dont know anyone.

Do you have any experience with the guild or the members
No havent any experience with them.

Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it?
My last guild on other server and i was raiding with them but some of them went to horde side and another ones went to other realms then i came this server for my friend.

Why should we accept you to Dies Irae?:
Well,its been already 3 years in the game and I dont had a change to get see high end raids so far which I am really motivated to see at the moment cuz my exams Smile

What do you get out of joining Dies Irae?
i don really care about the loot.just want to fit my self in a guild whose sucessful and storng in the roots,in fact I just want my fore Wolk..

Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes?:Yes i have alchemy for it 

What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss?
i am kinda watching your progress for 1-2 months,I am dying to see the sunwell and wiping has never been a proglem form me.Especially if its sunwell Very Happy

Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experinced with?:
I already know the tactics for BT and MH and a few Sunwell.I read about them for fun ,but yeah i ll be prepared for new bosses.

False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. False

Last edited by nethariel on Sun May 25, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freixenet

Freixenet

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock   Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:04 pm

nethariel wrote:

Talent spec Sl/sl for pvp,but can resspec for pve

We wont ask u too respecc, its a must! :-)
Back to top Go down
nethariel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock   Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:06 pm

i have to resspec Smile
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock   Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:05 pm

We have taken a summer break and i dont think there will be much raiding after summer either.

Ty for showing intrest in Dìes Irae and GL to find another guild.

/Teazz officer of Dìes Irae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock   Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nethariel - Level 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1