Dìes Irae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dìes Irae

World of Warcraft Guild on Mazrigos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 - destroction warlock app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qaxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

70 - destroction warlock app Empty
PostSubject: 70 - destroction warlock app   70 - destroction warlock app Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Personal information

Name : my name is Lasse Wandt Jørgensen .
about you : well not much to tell i work as a plummer. and play alot of wow (geekie Very Happy ) and i love to play so im doing that a lot Very Happy

Your character

Name : Qaxx
Race : human female not funny to raid from 18:30 and watch a boys ass
Class : Warlock ofc best class big crits what more can you wish for Very Happy
Talent spec : 0/21/40 fire spec.
/played with a screenie : about 54 days Very Happy i have to owe you the picture as i dont know how to link it sorz xD

Gametime : using my creditcard so no worries wont miss gametime Very Happy
How much do you play avarage every day : well when i come home from work at 16:00 till 23 if im not at a friend Very Happy
Do you own the account : yea im original acc owner
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime : i wouldnt apply if i couldnt Very Happy
How many nights in the week can you play : i can play all weekend and week if needed but i have to know what the raid days is Very Happy

Character information : sexy as hell and doing shit loads of dmg Smile
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC : pre : mc bwl zg : tbc : kara grull mag ssc tk : ssc and tk not full tho Smile
Professions : enchanting / taloring Very Happy
Link your character here from armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Qaxx

Technical information

Internetconnection 4 mbit
Computer : works fine no probs about lacking Very Happy
Do you have a reliable connection? yes, no problems here Smile
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed : ofc ventrilo mix <3
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk : i can talk so no wories ^^,

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you : nope, im afraid not :/
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members : not that i can remember maybe some heroic or something dunno Very Happy
Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it via sonomin < i think its spelled that way xD and they disbaned.
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae : well, im a funny person helpfull and im all so a serious wow player Smile
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae : hopefully a lot more experience and some fun on raids and a lot of repair bills as we are doing progress Very Happy
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes : sure i can
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss : Well, isnt that what PVE is about ? Smile , killing new encounters ? Smile , but i'd say it's the best Very Happy

not experinced with : sure thing Smile and im already watching tacs Very Happy
False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs. : false (42)

Any other questions just whisper me ingame Smile Qaxx
Back to top Go down
Qaxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: qaxx   70 - destroction warlock app Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:11 pm

just moved here from vec´nilash were playing with some freinds there and he quited and then i quidted for a wile and started again Very Happy have played priest before i got back to the lock and have played for like ½ year on this char Smile
Back to top Go down
Qbix

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 - destroction warlock app   70 - destroction warlock app Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Hello there,

atm we are having a summerbreak so i am not sure if the officers still take in people.

just to inform you that your application is actually seen.

so i hope one of the officers can give you an awnser.

Greetings Qbix
Back to top Go down
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 70 - destroction warlock app   70 - destroction warlock app Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Qbix wrote:
Hello there,

atm we are having a summerbreak so i am not sure if the officers still take in people.

just to inform you that your application is actually seen.

so i hope one of the officers can give you an awnser.

Greetings Qbix

U are the only lock in the guild if u come 2nd when u race allone sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 70 - destroction warlock app   70 - destroction warlock app Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:03 pm

We have taken a summer break and i dont think there will be much raiding after summer either.

Ty for showing intrest in Dìes Irae and GL to find another guild.

/Teazz officer of Dìes Irae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 - destroction warlock app   70 - destroction warlock app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 - destroction warlock app
Page 1 of 1